The Restaurant is housed in the original Town Meeting Hall of George, built in 1848! The building has been a Restaurant since 1976, and hosts, Janet & Bryan have spent the last 10 years creating a warm and friendly atmosphere in this cosy corner of history.
Choose the casual mezzanine deck indoors or in summer dine al fresco in the courtyard with its fountain and greenery. After your meal, one can enjoy a nightcap at the cosy bar.
The Menu has developed over the last 10 years; the Townhouse has always been known for great steaks (Only top quality Grain Fed Beef, carefully matured). They have developed a range of Excellent Seafood, Venison and special grills into a well rounded menu. Over the past year The Townhouse has introduced a range of Pasta dishes with pasta hand rolled on the premises!
A Feature of the Menu is the Garden Fresh Vegetables and Salads served with main dishes. The starters are well priced and the Soups all home made.